Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Day After...

Yesterday (Saturday) was opening day of this area's trout season.

Did I go fish?

No.

What did I do?
I cut down the last dead tree on the property. Still like a fire in the mornings as it's still mid-30's when I get up. Chilly enough to warrant a warm fire and a cup of coffee or two.

Bonnie and I did take a short drive to the bridge and campgrounds to see how much the population had grown overnight.

The score was three vehicles at the bridge and three vehicles in the campground. I didn't check higher up the mountain due to needing to conserve a bit of fuel in the truck.

The game warden was working hot and heavy yesterday. He was wandering into folks camps whether he saw them fishing or not. I'm certainly glad I'm not a poacher!

Pictures?
Nope.

More on the story of getting a fishing license here later...

No comments:

Post a Comment