Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

WTF?

Yes...once again I more than mutter to myself, WTF?
This morning it was more than muttering. In fact, Bonnie hid under the bed. I was swearing and stomping.
Why?
This...
how freaking bad is that!


 I mean...I've blued tons of stuff. Ferrules, seat hardware, strippers entire reel seats, but this was simply a new one on me! Not only was the metal dull and mottled but there is a place on the ring that is obviously copper. WTF?
It looked like this(below) when I got it...bright and shiney and looking like it's supposed to look and ends up looking like the above. I was flabbergasted.

So...today...I was ready to do a victory dance and finish a rod. Instead...I write a letter to a brother, with pictures and explaination and ask forgiveness and understanding...

My guy assures me he has NO idea why that happened. Either do I unless he bought something that wasn't what he though he bought. He assures me that a new set is on it's way to me, and I'll be sending a set back to him as well.

Yes rodmaking is quite glamorous.

Put me to bed...now... 3:30AM seemed to come very early this morning.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment