Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Well, it's been quite sometime since I last pecked at the keyboard. Sorry.

It's hard to believe that I will have been here 4 years this March. tempus flies.

Some of the work is finished, some I fear never will be.

I think the most notable thing that has happened since moving here is my wife Judy, passed away January 6 of this year. About 3 weeks ago. I loved her and I miss her in the most indescribable ways. I miss taking care of her.

That's about all I can write about this at the moment.
I'll be traveling back to AZ in February to get my shop out of hock.
I never believed for a single minute that it would take four years to bring it all home.

I'll try and write more later on in the next few days...

12 comments:

  1. wow mike - so sorry for your loss. I know that you will dearly miss Judy. look me up when yer in az. I've missed and love ya my brother in bamboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP Judy...Hang in there bro, prayers your way... J(Hawk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss Mike......Sage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike - so very sorry, man. Judy will be sorely missed. When you're back in AZ give me a call if you can. - Randy

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sincere condolences, Mike. --Fernando

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I'm sorry Mike. If there's anything we can do let us know. Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I'm sorry Mike. If there's anything we can do let us know. Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you boys, thank you all...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about Judy passing, Mike.
    Doug J

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharpen the planes and set your mind back in the groove. sorry for your loss sir. Geezer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yo Mike - just now catching up with you and all your changes. I was just thinking fondly of the visit I made up to your AZ ranch. So sorry to hear about Judy. She was into horses as I recall.

    TL, and take care
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mike...Sage here from the Great White North......Hope you are well and still razing cane.......Still luvin the Payne 100...Cheers Brother.

    ReplyDelete